Thursday, April 2, 2009

WESTSIDE WORLDMUTHAFUCKIN WIDE

woke up like awwww shit why did i piss off one of my friends in a drunken stupor....well thankfully my apology was accepted ...madd love for you jourdan..... decided to myself i need to cut alcohol out of my life......

anyways with that said today some of my personal hiphop heros were in town...dogg pound...daz kurupt ,kurupt and daz...too muthafuckin $hort....X to the Z......and Ice cube...oh cant forget dj muggs....anyways the concert was great...my "W" never left the air...people could tell i was from cali and alot of people game me maddd love...at times i felt like PAC..all eyez on me...haha....awesome show!!!!!.anyways i got separated from my friend scott but luckily i met soem really cool people who helped me look for him (WASSUP IBRIHAM !!!! WASSUP CHRISTIAN!!!!WASSUP SOPHIE!!!!!!)...well they helped me but i still couldn't find him so i went outside...christian asked around for a phone to use as his was dead ....cuz i was so lost how do i get home??????...my friend scott was pretty incapacitated and im staying at his house which i dont even really know where it was as i left the address at home(like a dumbshit)... well a beauty by the name of YAZMINE let me use her phone...but no answer....turns out YAZ is a fashion stylist and she used to live in los angeles and she knows DJ MUGGS and the soul assassin crew.....well she was tired but pointed me in the direction of the after party....so i was like fuck it...go to the party, kill some time...wait for scotty to wake up and go home....but then i was like no...find the bar in Bastille where they know scotts number or adress or something!.so i found the PUB COCHRAN'S(sp?) and met his friends there figuring out what to do.....and out of nowhere IBRIHAM shows up!!! hes a true homie allready...i guess yazmine called him let him know i was in a little trouble...well he was going to drive me to scotts neighborhood and i was just gonna walk around or something till i could get a hold of scott...but then i was like u know what fuck this...take me to the muthafuckin after party hahaha.....so that i did....dope party on a boat...short dog preformed...muggs killt it on the turntables....couple fine chicas there but they were all looken to suck some rappers dick or soemthin haha.....anyways i met some other cool cats..theyre names elude me right now but they were willing to drive me to scotts hood after the show.....so that they did...well scott stillll didnt answer so i walked the streets...and ran into a student protest and met OLIVER AND FRANCOIS 2 students protesting....i protested with them to kill some time but more on that later...in the end im back home ...theres alot more to the story but im very tired and cant find the data card reader for my camera...but when i do more video! i promise!...greatest day so far out here....

i miss chipmunk face and i miss midnite and i miss all my homies...and family.more tomorrow!!!!!

RIP SANTOS!!!!!!!!!!

Daz kurupt, kurupt and daz:

some kid in france c walkin..

$hort dog in the muthafuckkin house

xzibit: papparazzi

CUBE AND WC

AFTERPARTY MUGGS TEARIN UP THE ONES AND TWOS

2 comments:

  1. Luckee! I was bumpin all them on my flight home thats crazy. See if you can get some more pics of some gargoyles

    ReplyDelete
  2. gargoyles it is...thers no shortage here

    ReplyDelete