Thursday, May 21, 2009

ITS GETTIN KINDA HECTIC

the paris streets r hot.....a week ago scot got slashes in the face when he caught some guy tryna get into his pockets....we weere drunk and didnt get a chance to beat him down.....he got away.....

then we were at grandmaster flash wednesday night...and the crowd was pushuin up on me cuz i was in front...some girl starts hating on me and i end up getting kicked out....so im outside waiting for scotty......3 arab kids walk up...and i knew they were bout to jack me ....i didnt want my wallet or phone jacked...so i ask if they r graff writers one says he is......i pull my camera out and start to show them..i figured better my cam then my life or my notebook with all the numbers in it.......they jack the camera...sock me in the head to the ground...i pop right back up sock one of them squre in the face he goes down....they hit me in the head again and i pop right back up ...see the guy that i hit and sock him in the face a second time...he goes to the ground again and they ran hahaha.....like bitches...3 on one....well i guess the cops got them cuz they came around ask if i wanna press charges....nah i dont like to talk to cops if it aint that serious.....im kinda banged up but im alive...and i will be more carefull for the remainder of my trip

an a side note:


this is my theme song right now...i played i tthe other day to wake scotty up...then grandmasterflash played it....after i got kicked out tho hAhA....BUT IT RINGS TRUE CUZ IT IS GETTING HECTIC, I WILL ATTACK, AND YOU DONT WANT THAT.....AND I REALLY DO GOT THE POWER.....JAH BLESSS RASTAFARI

WATCH THIS VID PEEPS....IT WILL BRING MEMORIES FOR SOME...MY MUTHAFUCKIN THEME SONG RIGHT NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment